Thursday 15 September 2011

My First Entry!!


Hola! Hi all!! To the viewer, watcher & reader!

I'm a new blogger and freaking excited of having my own blog! Finally, today I make it become a reality! Hehe. Before this, I'm just a silent reader and follower of others blog. I love reading others blog and that's why I realize why I don't have mine to share my story with the other people out there. I would like to share my story with all of the readers but more to useful information, tips, knowledge and my experiences that can benefit others who reads my blog (perhaps and hopefully). Feel free to leave your comment in my blog (hopefully positive comment).=). I'm just an ordinary person who loves to share the story of my life. I choose to be called as Pemburu Tweety...hehe..coz i like Tweety! Okla, see you on next entry! Tadaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment